- Registration is available through the online registration system for symposium.
Non ISHS Members
All prices include VAT.
start of abstract submission: 01 February 2022
- deadline for abstract submission: 15 April 2022
- deadline for abstract modification: 20 April 2022
- deadline for full text paper submission: 15 May 2022
- deadline for full text paper modification: 1 August 2022
For information on ISHS membership, please visit:
The Registration fee includes access to the virtual symposium meeting and poster sessions as well as the Acta Horticulturae
The presenting author should be available to present the abstract if selected for the Allium2021 program. Please note that each presenter can still only present maximum one oral and one poster. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program in such cases. Papers with a positive reviewer’s opinion will be published in the Acta Horticulture if at least one registration fee was paid per paper.
For students: Registration for students requires you to send an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of a student card or an official letter from your participating university confirming that you are a full time student. The card/ official letter must be valid on the date of the symposium, from May 23th to 25th, 2022.
- Registration for the Symposium can only be made via online registration form .
- After making a registration you will receive an automatically generated notification e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. If you don’t receive notification e-mail after hour upon registration submission, please check your spam folder/junk mail or contact the Conference Organizing Office to confirm the status of your registration.
- Final confirmation of participation and all ordered services will be by April, 2022.
PAYMENT & INVOICES
- Following types of payment are available:
– payment via bank transfer, based on proforma invoice which will be issued by the Conference Organizing Office and will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the participant in the registration form,
- Payments made by bank transfer should have the following notification: Participant’s Name(s) + Allium2022
- Bank expenses must be covered by the participant.
- After the payment is made, a VAT invoice will be issued within 14 days.
- The date when the transfer has been made (in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above) will be considered as the date of participant’s registration. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
All cancellations have to be sent by e-mail to the Conference Organizing Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancelation date is bound to the receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Please note that if notice of cancellation is received before April 1st, 2022 payment will be refunded in full, except for an administrative fee of 50 EUR.
- If cancellation is received after April 1st, 2022 to April 15st, 2022: 50% of full registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellation received after April 15st, 2022– No refund will be provided.
- No-shows: payment will not be refunded.
Please be advised that any refunds will be paid after the Symposium.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a replacement. Requests for replacements will be accepted by e-mail only at email@example.com