Link for abstract submission: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- start of abstract submission: 01 February 2022
- deadline for abstract submission: 15 April 2022
- deadline for abstract modification: 20 April 2022
- deadline for full text paper submission: 15 May 2022
- deadline for full text paper modification: 1 August 2022
All conference abstracts and full papers have to be submitted via the ISHS online submission tool .
Below please find ISHS online submission and review tool guidelines for authors. Please, read it carefully before submiting an abstract.
ISHS Young Minds Award
During each ISHS Symposium two Young Mind Awards for junior scientists will be given:
- one award for the best oral presentation given by a junior scientist who is in the same time the presenter and first author of the submitted manuscript
- one award for the best poster presented by a junior scientist who is first author of the work
A special committee, set up by the symposium convener and an ISHS representative, will be responsible for selecting the awardees. Junior scientists to be eligible for this award must be the lead and presenting author of the submission and should be enrolled in a university or college.
He/she can be undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate (limited to 6 months after finishing the program of study), and with an age limit of 35.
How to participate? Students, junior scientists interested in participating in the ISHS Young Minds Award should indicate this when submitting their abstract in ROSA by ticking the appropriate box which is available in the abstract entry page. By indicating his/her interest in the ISHS Young Mind Award the junior scientist confirms to meet the above-mentioned criteria for participation and agrees to accept the terms and conditions.
ISHS Young Minds Award winners will be recognized in each symposium report published in the quarterly ISHS membership magazine Chronica Horticulturae, including a photo of the award ceremony or the award winners and a brief outline of the winners. Awardees will be invited to write a summary on their research, to be considered for publication in Chronica Horticulturae. A one-year complimentary membership of the ISHS and a Certificate will be awarded to the winners.
For information on ISHS Young Minds Award, please visit: